Saturday, April 30, 2011

Have you read my book?


I wrote a novel called BAD CASE. It's a crime thriller, somewhat of a detective novel, a suspense novel. If I had to compare it to anyone you'd recognize, I'd say it was in the tradition of Robert B. Parker, Elmore Leonard, and James Patterson back when his name was the only names on his covers.

I think I did a good job of keeping the book hot with plenty moving from one chapter to the next. Whoever you are, reading this, hopefully thinking about buying yourself a fun book by a self-published writer, I think you'll enjoy it.

It's got everything you want from a crime novel: a suburban private detective who's practice is failing and he's thinking of shutting down, a hot chick, bad guys, a mysterious silver briefcase, cops, stupid redneck criminals, guns, shooting, and punching.

Like I said, I think you'll like it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
LINKS:
Read Chapter 1 of BAD CASE here for FREE!
J. Simmons, awesome cover designer of BAD CASE and The Good Life
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
BUY MY BOOKS:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment