Sunday, May 15, 2011

A new face on BAD CASE

So, I got a new cover for The Good Life. I felt it needed one and the new one is much, much better.

Then I finished a novella called Dead Hooker, which will be available by the end of May 2011. Dead Hooker is the next book in The Clark County Series, a violent, cops and guns and bad guys action thriller that leads into the sequel to Bad Case, which should be out next year. (Got at least one book to write before I can jump into that one!)

But the cover for Dead Hooker is awesome. It has a great type style and imagery and is really bold and striking. So, I decided Bad Case needed to follow along.

And guess what? Right here for the first time ever, you get to see the new and improved cover for Bad Case and the cover for Dead Hooker.



No comments:

Post a Comment