Saturday, March 26, 2011

Random Advice of the Day: Mexican Spices in the Grocery Store

Want some advice you probably already know, but I just found out?

Get your spices in the Mexican food section of the grocery store. We use a lot of garlic powder here at Dix Central and we accidentally found that it was way cheaper than in the overpriced spice aisle.

This isn't any kind of writing tip, it's a grocery store tip, but it's still a good one.
We bought some Ginger today that I hope to put to good use in some Teriyaki shrimp stir-fry and it was less than a buck fifty.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Recommended Twitter Links:
Follow me, Connor Dix, on Twitter
Amazon Kindle
Bret Easton Ellis (He's been on my mind a LOT lately. I recently read Imperial Bedrooms and every time I see Charlie Sheen on TV, I can't help but think that the characters in Ellis' books are actually real. It's kind of frightening.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
BOOK UPDATE:
My novel, Bad Case is in final edit mode and should be available for the Kindle within week or two. My short story (about 2,500 words) The Good Life has just been published at Amazon. Buy it. It's only 99 cents! I'll post an entry when it's ready. The latest short story Squirrel Zombies from Hell has just started and so far it's pretty damned good.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment